Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yay!

Yay! They have internet in Minneapolis!! :D With the worst keyboard...i think the buttons are cast iron. Anyway, to all who worry, I made it to Min. perfectly fine. I chatted with a girl in grade 10 from Winnipeg who is on her way to New York with some school friends to speak with the UN council concerning human rights in the school curriculum. How's that for a field trip? Next flight is 8 hours. Glad Mom bought me that crossword book. Oh, and only a few tears at the airport this morning. And (almost) none from me of course. ;) And I got a call on a pay phone. I don't know about you guys, but getting a call on a pay phone kind of makes me feel like a secret agent. Well, flight is boarding. :) Hugs and kisses. :)

1 comment:

  1. hehe ive gotten a call on a payphone at the minneapolis airport once as well - it does make one feel 'undercover'...

    Hope your having a blast!!

    ReplyDelete