Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas day

Blog Post 4: Well, there goes Christmas 2009. The kids had tons of presents donated and loved them all, especially the wrapping paper. :) Tammy and Pippa worked like whirlwinds all day. Breakfast and lunch were huge; waffles, granolas, yogurt, as much fruit as you wanted, eggs, bacon, etc...then turkey, salmon, ham, potatoes, peas and corn etc, etc...And SO many desserts...wow. I love Christmas. :)
I took a bunch of awesome pictures as well and will try to get them posted as soon as possible. :)
A guy showed up today from Winnipeg. He works on bikes or something and travels to Africa a lot to work in orphanages and such. He's been to the same one as Jocelyn and Ian and knew who both of them were (they never met though). Funny that we met halfway around the world...
I spent my evening break laying on a trampoline under the sun with a little girl named Teresa and a baby named Ruth. Teresa and I had staring contests and no-laughing contests for a good hour. We never lasted long and for some reason it was so much fun. There was something lovely about it that made my Christmas perfect. :)
I'm sort of distracted by the conversations behind me, so I should go. I hope that everyone's Christmas was wonderful. :) Love you all, talk to you soon. :)

Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment